1. on the far left of your envelope on the side where you would write the address, write the category you would like. for example dairy, snack, meats, etc.
3. lick the envelope as if you were closing it and tuck the flap inside to make it more sturdy leaving the category tag sticking out and off the envelope. 4. lay that envelop on top of a new envelop and write the next category where the last tab ended.
6. continue to do so until you have all the tabs you want. you can switch which side you start cutting on once you get to the middle of the envelope.
7. then take a piece of clear tape and cut it in half lengthwise and wrap it around each tab to give it strength. 8. take a piece of card stock and fold it over the envelope halfway. then fold the other end to meet in the middle. make sure you don't bend the tabs while doing so.
9. punch holes in about the middle of each flap and put a hole protector on it. 10. take the string and fold it in half. take the fold in the middle and push it through the bottom flap. then take the two ends and thread them through the folded middle staying on the same side. (if that makes any sense.) 10. then you can take the ends and pull them through the top hole and tie a knot to keep them closed.
hope you like it and it wasn't too hard to understand. if you have any questions feel free to ask!